The Data Integration Analyst/Developer designs, develops, tests and maintains Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes. The Data Integration Analyst/Developer also documents, develops, and manages the creation of logical and physical data models. Additionally, technical expertise is applied to the design, development, and support of processing data from multiple databases and data formats from both internal and external sources and targets. Highly tuned and efficient code, high levels of data quality and delivery excellence, effective and proactive verbal and written communication, excellence in customer service and partnerships, and teamwork are key success factors for this role.
• Design, develop, test, and support data management and integration processes serving a highly visible, enterprise level customer base.
• Define and document business, technical, and operational support requirements.
• Translate business requirements into technical solutions. Perform data analysis and data modelling to create source to target mapping documents. Perform data profiling to ensure high levels of data quality.
• Develop effective error handling, perform unit testing, and gain stakeholder acceptance as key implementation and production support readiness criteria.
• Effectively balance and prioritize workload among project work development, support maintenance and operations (including on-call rotation), innovation and creativity, and initiative in a proactive, continuous improvement environment.
• Complete complex work assignments independently.
• Perform consistently as a team player.
• Adhere to technical standards.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or similar field.
• 3+ years of ETL development experience, preferably with Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
• 3+ years of experience working with relational databases and a multitude of file formats, preferably SQL Server, XML and flat files.
• 3+ years of experience with data warehouse design and methodologies, including slowly changing dimensions, star schemas, snowflakes, cubes and dimensional modeling.
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, including APIs and Message Queues.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools, including QlikView, SSRS, SSAS, and Power BI.
• Experience with Python and .NET scripting is a plus.
• Demonstrated excellence using logical, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to conduct root cause analysis and research into systems and data issues.
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, affectional or sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, employment status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, ancestry, pregnancy or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirements of federal, state, and local law.