Obsessed with streamlining and using data to inform impactful business decisions? We want to talk to you!
The Decision Support Analyst will provide support to Merchandise Planning & Allocations areas to simplify and standardize information management, including report generation, recap creation as well as design and production of Excel Planning-based tools. This role will also provide effective cross-functional communication to ensure processes are pro-actively managed and well executed.
• Prepare or assist in the creation of standardized Excel based planning recaps or reporting tools
• Create and maintain business recaps; provide recommendations for improvements; work with team to execute
• Run reports to aid in decision support for the Merchandise Planning &Allocation areas in several Business Intelligence tools. Reports will be run on an established cadence (weekly, monthly, etc.) and on an ad hoc basis
• Participate in Planning &Allocations Special Projects and Initiatives
• Work cross-functionally to provide effective communication
• Revise and publish Planning &Allocation process documents as instructed
• Experience in retail buying, planning or reporting.
• Highly proficient in Excel functions.
• Strong systems acumen
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, with a high degree of accuracy, in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• Proactive in finding solutions; strong anticipatory skills; self-starter
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, affectional or sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, employment status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, ancestry, pregnancy or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirements of federal, state, and local law.