In this position, you will be a key leader in a state of the art highly automated distribution center. You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team to achieve productivity, safety and departmental goals. The potential assignments would be one or more of the following areas: picking, packing, shipping, inbound receiving, and consolidation operations. The ability to, work in an automated environment, motivate a performance driven team and be customer service driven, is a must.
· Experience in an automated environment
· Distribution Center knowledge
· Proficient Computer Skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Effective communicator both orally and written
· Problem-solving skills
· Team oriented
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience base
· Flexibility to work various potential shifts
· Retail experience helpful